How to get rid of pimples on forehead
Wherever it takes place acne is always troublesome. You cannot stay with your bangs on the forehead for a long time. No matter what you will always think about the pimples on forehead.
Because forehead is included in T -Zone closes to hair, many factors might trigger pimples on this area. You are fortunate enough is the pimple is considered as subclinical acne. This type of acne occurred when the oil and the waste are not be able to release since the pores is clogged. It isn’t infected and swells but stay inside the skin like it is. If your pimples are red and swollen the treatment should be different than just an ordinary pimple.
How to get rid of pimples on forehead can be summed up in two main points: exfoliating and oil control. To find the best treatment, you must begin to find what the cause of pimple on forehead is. Skin product, the way you cleanse the skin, the food you eat, and your lifestyle might contribute to this problem. You can try some solution below as reference.
Depend on the pimples you get, the dermatologist might give you certain medicine to apply at home. Usually if you don’t see any change after several weeks, higher formulation is needed.
1. Benzoyl peroxide. It works to kill bacteria, one of the perpetrators in pimple formation. Just apply a thin layer benzoyl peroxide (2.5 percent) not only on the pimple but also all part of forehead.
2. Lactic or Glycolic Acid. This acid is very useful to ease the healing process and reduce inflammation. It is given as on the spot treatment which starts with 10 percent formulation at first.
3. Salicylic Acid. Cleanse the forehead using salicylic acid twice a week. It can get rid of dead skin cell, penetrate hair follicles, and prevent the development of clogged.
Many natural ingredients can be founded easily on the kitchen or around the house. You can either make a mask or just apply the ingredient on the skin.
1. Clay Mask with Tea Tree/Lavender Oil. Leave the mask overnight. Next, when you wake up rinse it off properly.
2. Essential oils, any type of essential oil is widely known to create fresh and rejuvenate the skin. Only dab the oil on the pimples and wait it diminish the pimple slowly.
3. Lemon Juice. The best time to use a few drops of lemon juice on the forehead at night. Using it during the day is a mistake as it makes the skin more sensitive which later can cause blemish.
4. Tomato mask. Cut tomato and rub it on the forehead 2 times a day. Dilute with water if you want to use it more than one times in a day because if you use it too often your skin will dry.
5. Orange Peel. Grind orange peel with some water in order to make it like paste. Put orange paste on forehead then leave it for 5-10 minutes, after that rinse the skin using water.
Everything does work so far? Just ask for help form aesthetician or dermatologist. Remember to start from healthy habit so that the pimples will not dare to appear on your forehead.